Saturday, November 13, 2010

Get yo' run on!

After reading sooo many good reviews on the Garmin Forerunner 305, I decided to pick one up at our local Costco for $149.99CAD.  Sounds like the price had come down a fair bit and that it would be a good investment for my running training.  It also makes it easier for me to report how long/far/fast I did my exercise for the day.  Keeps me honest!  ;)  After a few laps, I lose count and can't report back the distance completed.

So how did I do today?


Distance:  3.0mi / 4.82kms
Time:  45:10
Avg Pace:  15:05/mi
Max BPM:  187
Avg BPM:  152

I'm slow as a snail, but going to work hard at getting quicker and going further.  The times and distance also include the leisurely walk to the oval and back.  I originally had it loaded onto Garmin to show, but figured that for the sake of privacy, I probably shouldn't show my start and end location.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment