Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do Life.

So I want to give a shout out to one of the people who inspired me to take up the challenge of improving my health and to blog about it -- Ben, of Ben Does Life fame.

Ben made a decision two years ago to change his life.... and he's been on that journey ever since.  He started out at 358lbs and is now down to an incredible 240lbs-ish!  He's done tons of races and a few marathons and even an Ironman.  He's completely turned his life around.  But it's not the numbers that impress me most.  It's the attitude he's shown and his generosity of spirit.   He shares a lot of himself (unvarnished).  And though he's not quite at his goal weight, his blog seems to have taken on a new purpose (though I don't think Ben has explicitly said it):  to give back, and to help, and to inform and inspire others on their own journey.

But don't take my word for it.  Check it out his blog and watch his story!


Have a great day, everyone!  Live an inspired life.

No comments:

Post a Comment