Monday, October 18, 2010

Lemonade needs a juicer

Today, I hunted down a juicer so that I could start making more juices for myself.  Good healthy way to get more nutrients into your system.  I picked up an oldie-but-a-goodie.  Mom used to have one of these at home and it lasted for decades... until she accidentally threw out the filter screen.  Oops!

So I found the same one on Craigslist -- the Braun MP50.  It's loud and big and bulky.  But it's also affordable and dependable.  Check out the label.  "West Germany".  This baby is at least 20+ years old!  

Tomorrow we'll see what kind of work I can make it do.  

Can I also mention that I'm a big fan of giving items a second chance at a new life.  It's a great way to help the environment.  There's so much junk in the world, but some of it is bound to be someone else's treasure.  Just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment