Monday, November 15, 2010

Weigh-in Day

So today was a weigh-in day.  It's already been 14 days since the last one.  Highlights from the past two weeks include car accident, insurance company wranglings, attempted car break-in, more insurance stuff, three computer infections and two hard drive reformats.  It also includes two insightful conversations with my life coach, a new training plan, two less papers to worry about and a nifty watch to keep track of it all.  I also finally had the courage to pick up the urn with the remains of my Snoopy and Bijou from the vets.  That was a big deal.  They're home with me now.  May they rest peacefully.

Okay, I've delayed this enough.  The results are....

180.6lbs

That makes me +0.2lbs, which I suppose really isn't good/bad.  But it's also not weight loss.  Must do better next weigh-in.  However, I am glad it wasn't as high as it was earlier last week.  The running/walking these past few days have helped, I'm sure.

That's it for now.  Life, love and light to you.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment