Friday, November 26, 2010

Surprise!

It's Friday and I've done my run already!  Wahooooo!

The ground was definitely wet and covered with mounds of melting snow.  So how does running in that stuff go?  Something like this:

Splish, splash, splish, SWOOSH.  Woah.  Splish, splash, splish....

Today, I changed things up a bit.  I skipped my warm up lap (my walk to the track is about the same warm up time) and started running on the first lap.  My stats definitely reflect that change.  Oh, I also calibrated the watch to auto-lap every 1/4 mile.  This time, it counted all my laps properly.  ;)  But the total distance thing becomes different.  Oh well.



Total distance:  1.75mi
Best lap:  2:53 (my first lap!)
Avg pace:  13:09/mi
Avg heartrate:  171 bpm

3 comments:

  1. *haha* So glad I got called out for not posting. Yeah, I missed my morning run. But hopefully my evening one made up for it. Check out those times! Bested my last run by another minute!

    Thanks for keeping me honest. ;)

    ReplyDelete