Monday, November 29, 2010

Running karma

So I'm suppose to run in the mornings, right?  That didn't happen this morning (while it was still dry).  By the early afternoon, it had started to rain.  But, I promised myself that I would run.  So when I got back from school this evening, I put on my runners and jacket.  Knocked off a pretty good run, actually!  I'm seeing minute improvements on my times!  I improved on my total run time by another full minute!!

This is a graph with my heartrate overlaid with my pace.  I'm working hard!  ...maybe too hard.  Anyone good with heartrate zone stuff?

Total distance:  1.75mi
Best lap:  2:44 (again, my first lap!)
Avg pace:  12:30/mi
Avg heartrate:  173 bpm

3 comments:

  1. You rock! It is so hard, and you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bunny, nice blog! I wrote about Heart Rate training on my blog. I have several links and some information you may find interesting and helpful. Like you I am trying to burn fat and stay uninjured while becoming more healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grundle,

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a note! You've got some great info on your blog with the right approach. I am definitely going to make sure that I build in more sets that are at a slower pace. I really like the idea about building the aerobic foundation before working on the anaerobic stuff. Thank you again for the info. I'll be sure to continue to check your blog.

    ReplyDelete