Thursday, November 18, 2010

Neglectful me

Now that I have Daily Mile that reports my "huffing" attempts, I've noticed that I'm less inclined to write a post about them as well.

Now is not a good time to do it (while trying to finish an essay), but I did want to note that I went out on Monday AND Wednesday.  Tomorrow will be my last running obligation for the week.  I'm pleased to have gone to the track 4 out of the last 5 days.  I think that's great!

I also think it's great that I'm finally sleeping in my own bed again (long story) and that I'm sleeping WELL in it.  It pleases me to no end to say it because I bought a beautiful new bed and mattress at the beginning of this year only to find that I couldn't sleep well in it!  But that doesn't seem to be the case of late.  Yay!

Anyway, maybe my next 'real' post will be about sleep and its importance to our health.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your encouraging comment on my "out with a bang" post. Life circumstances actually led me to stop posting on that blog and start a new one, www.fatscapadesofaredheadedchick.com. I've been trying to let people know privately, since I don't want to post an "I've Moved" type entry on there. Hope you will join me there. :)

    ReplyDelete