Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grocery shopping while hungry

No news today.  Had school work on my plate, so I forewent anything nutritious or active.  Skipped breakfast and lunch (*bad*), but I make it a point NOT to eat on campus since it's so expensive.  Plus, I parked the car in the parkade ($14 bucks... YIKES!), so I definitely wasn't eating till I got home.  Unfortunately, that meant I went grocery shopping while hungry......

So what does a hungry bunny buy?

- whole wheat bread (doing okay)
- tomatoes (still okay)
- butter (for baking, maybe not a good thing, but alright)
- frozen lasagna on sale (sliding a bit)
- can of soup (slowly down the skid)
- bag of Sunchips (uh... )
- bag of halloween-sized peanut butter cups (what?!)

I've actually been thinking of sunchips for a few days.  I'll keep them around.  Portion it out.  Make them last till Halloween.  That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment