Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's so green I can SMELL it!

Came back from my walk/run, and my place smells like freshly cut grass.  *haha*  Might explain what I drank this morning.  *grin*

I'm tuckered out.  Tried running a bit more this time.  Still can't run for very long.  Feels like I can only run for a few seconds and then have to stop.  I can run for about a 1/4 of the track.  I've also noticed that doing the slow jog thing doesn't make it easier for me.  I don't last any longer and I definitely don't get any further.  But it's getting better.

If you've got running techniques, or even health/diet advice or comments, I'm totally up for hearing them!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi bunny,
    I am sooooo proud of you - you little juicing and walking machine! This is such a lovely blog!

    Well done,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. *haha* That's great. Thanks, Simone for the shout out. :) You're the best.

    ReplyDelete