Friday, October 22, 2010

IT GETS BETTER

A couple of days ago, I missed out on wearing purple for Spirit Day on Oct 20. Didn't even know about the event until I got home.

Whether it's for being gay, or overweight, or different, bullying can be such a difficult issue in a young person's life. I may have missed the opportunity to show my support that particular day, but it's an issue that can be addressed every day.

Please know, IT GET'S BETTER. It really does. In a few short years, you can move on and leave those bullies behind. Go out in the world and find those who love and accept you. They are out there. And they can't wait to meet you! =)

Much love. Namaste.

Edit: Turns out that I didn't completely miss my opportunity.  I did post an awesome song that really speaks to today's message.  "Things will get better!"  Have a listen.  Make it your anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment