Thursday, October 21, 2010

Buttering bread

Weight: 180lbs

This morning's weigh-in revealed that I'm back up a pound. I'm not super concerned... yet. I've only just started this, so there's little need to panic. However, I am wondering if I should be weighing in daily.  Is that just obsessive and excessive?  Maybe a bi-weekly weigh-in would be more appropriate.  What do you think? "Weigh-in" on the poll.

Just looked at the time and I've gots ta get meself to skool!  Eeek!

Breakfast:  buttered toast.  Thought about substituting with jam, but then reconsidered all that sugar.  Not sure which is the lesser of the evils (fat vs sugar).  Tomorrow I'm going to try plain toast.  Maybe with a banana.  Leave a comment if you have a preference or suggestion.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It looks like you are on a great start to your journey! I struggle with weigh-ins, too, and I while I check it most mornings, I have decided (following in Bendoeslife's footsteps) to go with the every two weeks system. I think it gives a better picture. I can fluctuate almost 5 pounds in a day, depending on workouts, eating, anything. Keep it up! I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and comment, Cara! You've convinced me to go the twice-a-month route. But I'm not sure I'm brave enough to post "Before" pictures as you have. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete